Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Winter time detailing. I've been thinking about my prices for this winter. If there's less work one would think that going down in price would bring in more work right? Maybe if your client is shopping price. But I'm thinking quality and convenience. If I have less volume in the coming months I have to go up in price to offset my overhead cost. 2 reasons... 1 is We have a heating bill and run more lights through the winter, 2 is your car is now dirtier and it is too cold to wash it outside. Actually our over head is more in the winter than the summer as you can see with higher bills. The one benefit to getting your car in now is we can protect an preserve your car's exterior as well as the interior. We give you as a consumer extra value during these months like paint sealants and fabric protection at very little extra cost. + we have more time to spend with your car with fewer interruptions during the day. Come by get your car an express wash and have some coffee and read the paper right here in our showroom. Enjoy the winter this year without feeling like your mistreating your car.

No comments:

Post a Comment