Monday, November 14, 2011

fall update on shine and shade in Omak, WA





Ok I know I've been away for a while from my writing desk. We ran an add that was highly effective on fall paint protection and we have been covered in work at the store. Also I attended our continued education classes organized by Renny Doyle at Detailing Success. Was a highlight of my summer end and a real eye opener for what a detailer should be and could be. Now to put in motion some of those lessons learned. We covered boats, planes, ships, and even cars. I found out that we as detailers all have like passions and we all love what we do. The biggest thing that impacted me was how to utilize my time while working on your car as well as giving my family a fair amount of family time. I will have to say that I already put that one in motion last week getting home on time every night except one and spending all day with my kids on Sat. and Sun..





We got our first snow on Friday night but it didn't stay long. But on Sunday we went to a friends house 10 mi. out of town and the snow was fine there. Little Paige is going to turn one a week from today and she's a good baby not quite walking yet but that's ok she still can hold her own in the crowd.





This month at the shop we are adding a paint protection step to your detail at no extra cost. Why? Because we care so much about your car that when the winter is over we don't want to spend the extra time cleaning off the grime. IF we add this coat of poxy now and you take care of your car through the coming months the road scum should just wash right off. This is the first year we have used this product but the stakes are high as the reviews so we hope this is the ticket to success on keeping your car in top shape year around. We already have installed enough of it to know we love it and can't find a comparison to it. (Although SEMA had some great new products on the drawing board for us to try in our shop. We'll be getting some in and testing it out before we upgrade you to something we're not sure of.) All the products used in our shop have been tested and have a good track record.
Check out a tint special on our web and look for the gift special coming up in December. We could make your hoiday season sparkle with the sweet deals at hand. Want an early bird deal? Call me now to purchase a gift card and recieve a free gift. (509) 429-4516

http://www.shineandshade.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment