Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Let er buck

Its been awhile since I've seen your face. I almost forgotten about you.  I have been thinking about how I have become this master business starter and how I can dream up something that is totally great. I dream up a scheme that is going to work and make me the money that I feel my family needs and pay the bills and then some. Guess what, I already have some good things going for me, I was thinking about a bull rider at a rodeo, that's just what he is he goes to rodeo's to ride bulls. He don't just look at all the bulls from across the fence and say man if I make it a good ride and last 8 sec. I could make the big time. He doesn't say as soon as I get done riding a bull I'm gonna barrel race... no he gets ready for his next ride at the next show. He don't ride every bull they bring to the show, it only takes the one bull to make his game like no one else's. I have realized like a light came on inside my head that I don't need another line of work or another business to do I need to ride the bull that has been assigned to me and let er buck. So its time to strap on the spurs and ride. I would love to share with you in a personal interview of how the ride went after the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment