Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May- Where did you come from? I have been so busy at my shop details are streaming through the door window tint is going on every new car we see and house tint? Picking up. What I wish we could sell more of is the Paint protection films. I absolutely am sold on the value and quality of the 3M film and how it can protect a vehicle.  We have put out some bids but not many sales in this little hick town of Omak. I have this product even on my 98 Chevy I installed it right over the rock chips that were already there. I did touch them up a bit before the install. Looks awesome. This month we are working on a 911 detail project detailing 6 ambulance's for local lifeline. These are hard work as they keep them washed up well but the road grime from the winter and all the high speed runs they make each day has taken a toll on the exterior's condition.  Even though I am a busy shop I always take time to research new products, marketing, and strategies on making our shop more advanced and cutting edge. www.shineandshade.com

1 comment:

  1. All this and brains too! Oh how I wish I were you.

    ReplyDelete