Monday, January 16, 2012

I've got some big news. I recently landed a new location tinting out of a good friend of mine store front. He operates a first class auto glass and spray-on bed liner store in East Wenatchee. We instantly hit it off like old time business partners and are now able to service the Wenatchee valley with quality window film installs. I plan to work there 1 or 2 days a week and back at my store here in Omak the rest. Jason and Tony will keep the detail shop hopping with steam cleaners and polishers while I am out on the town. I plan to be in my shop Wed. through Fri. as if you need my specific talent for a special project. I will be able to be reached by my regular phone # posted on our signs. Don't hesitate to call me and I can assist you with any appointment needs or questions about detailing or tinting. Jason has come so far this last year with attending the Air Force One detailing project that he is ready to deliver any level of service our clients would require. Here are some pics of one of the tints I did last week, also this is the mobile van Jr. uses to run out take care of your needs for auto or house glass. If you need a good price and quality install. Call me or email either one and we can get you hooked up. Jr. email is discount@nwi.net

No comments:

Post a Comment